We proudly announce that are producing the SR/BR Leader Class model, designed by Oliver Bulleid. The Leader was a class of experimental 0-6-6-0 articulated steam locomotives, 5 were planned but only one was completed and was produced in The United Kingdom. It looked like a ‘new’ generation of diesel but was actually a steam-powered loco. The Leader project was part of Bulleid’s desire to modernise the steam locomotive based on experience gained with the Southern Railway’s fleet of electric stock.
Delivery is expected to be 4th quarter of 2023. This is subject to change.
- 21-pin DCC socket with easy access
- Directional LED Lighting
- Heavy die-cast metal chassis with central motor and twin flywheels giving a powerful performance
- Etched grilles
- Cab lighting
- Flush glazing
- Available in OO Gauge.
- Available in prototype grey and BR Black Early Crest, BR Green late crest and BR Blue.
- DCC Ready £185.00, DCC Fitted £215.00 and DCC Sound £285.00.
- LokSound V5.0 sound decoder ans LokPilot V5